We built DNSimple to be 100% remote from day one. Flexible schedules. No offices. Work where you want.
We speak different languages, and we program with different languages.
Honesty and Transparency
We're a bootstraped company, so we don't depend on venture capital. You have access to business goals, accounting, and salaries. No hidden agendas.
We care for our employees
Working for DNSimple is a two way relationship. We adapt to your needs, too. We're open to everyone regardless of race, gender, or sexual orientation.
Making domain management automation a reality
Ruby on Rails and Vuejs Front-end Developer
As a Front-end Developer, you are responsible for implementing front-end interfaces for DNSimple systems, ensuring the highest quality experience for customers. You are responsible for ensuring that front-end interfaces are integrated with back-end services, which may be written in Ruby, Go, or other languages.
- Define objectives and key results for front-end development.
- Integrate front-end interfaces with applications written in Ruby, Go, and potentially other languages.
- Integration and tracking of metrics related to customer acquisition and retention.
- Excellent English writing and comprehension. You are expected to write clear prose to communicate with customers and team members alike.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, VueJS and Webpack.
- Ability to write test suites for front-end interfaces that properly exercise those interfaces and reduce the likelihood of defects shipping to customers.